Indigenous Botanicals 60-Day Hawaiian Cleansing & Detox Program is a unique and effective colon cleansing program that has been successfully used for over fifteen years. It's helped hundreds of people improve their health by giving them a strong foundation based on traditional, indigenous Hawaiian healing principles. The herbal formulations have been combined synergistically by hand, and include organic and wild-crafted herbs. They provide healing and nutritional support for your body as it goes through the detoxification process.
What's included in the package?
- 60- day supply of colon cleansing formula.
- 2-2 ounce dropper bottles of parasite elimination tincture.
- 1-8 ounce container of Indigenous Botanicals Molokai Sea Salt
- 1-20 ounce detox bath formula
- 1-60-Day Hawaiian Cleanse Guide
- Cost = $225
The Program Schedule:Step 1
Day 1 (start between 6 a.m. – 7 a.m.)
1. Seawater Flush
- Mix 1 level tablespoon (about 16 grams) sea salt with ½ gallon (about 1½ liters) spring water.
- Add 1 fresh squeezed lemon to mixture.
- Drink entire seawater mixture within the next hour or so.
- You are ready for step 2 once water has flushed through your system and you have eliminated as completely as possible.
- When the flush is complete, take a teaspoon of the colon cleansing formula with ½ dropper of the anti-parasite tincture in a small glass of juice (citrus or grape is best, but absolutely no apple juice). Repeat this in the evening at least 1 hour after evening meal.
Days 2 through 30
1. Seawater Cocktail: Taken daily upon rising each morning.
- Prepare 1 quart (about ¾ liter) of spring water with ½ tablespoon (1½ teaspoon) Indigenous Botanical natural sea salt blend. Store liquid in a glass container (no refrigeration necessary).
- Each morning upon waking, mix about 4 ounces of the seawater mixture with squeezed lemon to taste in a glass then drink.
2. Colon Formula: Take one teaspoon twice daily.
- Anytime after your morning cocktail and at least ½ hour before breakfast.
- In the evening at least one hour after your dinner.
- Shake the colon formula with 4 ounces of your favorite juice (half juice + half spring water), or almond milk, or soy milk, or rice milk, etc. and drink immediately!
3. Anti-parasite tincture: Take ½ dropper full (about 25-30 drops) twice daily.
You can mix the parasite tincture with the colon formula if you like.
. 4. Detox Bath Formula
Once or twice a week take a relaxing bath by adding 1 ounce of the Detox Bath formula to a warm tub of water. If a tub is not available then prepare a foot bath in a bucket of warm water with 1 ounce of the Detox Bath formula.
Days 31 through 60
- Repeat Steps 1 & 2
- Finish the program with a seawater flush as described in step 1.
The herbal formulations used in the Hawaiian Cleansing & Detoxification Program took Dr. Maka’ala Yates, D.C. over thirty years to perfect. This program is based on years of clinical experience and indigenous Hawaiian wisdom. This colon cleanse product is hand prepared using either organic or wild- crafted herbs.
Maka'ala's Proprietary Colon Powder Mix
Ingredients in the Formula: alfalfa, beet, burdock, barley, activated charcoal, carrot, cascara sagrada, nioi, chlorella, niu, coriander, fenugreek, ginger, papaya, goat whey, grape seed, hyssop, kelp, marshmallow, noni, ‘olena, oatstraw, olive leaf, psyllium, rosehips, rosemary, trifala, wheatgrass and more....
Parasite Elimination Tincture
Ingredients include: Black walnut, cloves, fennugreek seed, fennel, ohelo, comfrey root, garlic, gentian, hyssop, oregano, peppermint, slippery elm, thyme, ‘olena, wormwood, noni, pumpkin seed and more...